Vision, Mission and Values
A Masjid (place of worship) for the remembrance of Allah (God) SWT providing Islamic knowledge to the public and promoting Islam as a peaceful, tolerant and inspirational religion for future generations.
- Exemplary religious services & activities
- Professional management committed to serving the institution
- An environment that promotes high levels of community involvement
- Impeccable masjid facilities
- Excellence through individual and collective diligent effort
- Teamwork uniting us with a common vision even when there are different opinions
- Commitment to fulfill our duties
- Shura (consultation) at the core of our decision making process
About ICNBM & NASHVILLE COMMUNITY
We provide a place where everyone can gather together to learn, reflect and worship. Women and men, children, the young and the old all joining in creating a united community and nurturing harmony between Muslims and the wider community.
The Muslims in Nashville are well diverse with ethnic representations of over 30 countries. Yet, the community is quite cohesive, well organized, and closely tied together.
City of refugee immigrants
Begining 1970s the federal government began to settle Laotion refugees Kurdish,Somali and Sudanese immigrants followed in the ’90s Nashville has one of the largest Kurdish communities outside the Middle east.
City for Higher Education
Being “The Athens of the South” , Nashville’s academic institutions continues to attract a huge number of International students. Today Nashville hosts hundreds of international students from many countries including Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Saudi Arabia.
City with growing Technology job market
Nation’s one of the top hospital management and healthcare IT hub. Nation’s second fastest-growing tech job market (Fortune Magazine, 2014 Dec ). Nation’s seventh fastest growing city (CNN Money 2014) Many transplanted young professionals in the community